The Health Benefits of Dry Fruits
The Health Benefits of Dry FruitsWow! Do you know that there are lots of health benefits you can get from the consumption of dry fruits? Well, there are lots of benefits to grab. Now, dry fruits are fruits in which most of the water content has been eliminated, and they are an outstanding source of nutrients contributing to countless health benefits in our body system.
How more nutritious could they be? Yes! Dates are the fruit gotten from the date palm tree and commonly grown in several tropical locations of the world. The most consumed varieties of the fruit are the Medjool and Deglet Noor dates. Enjoy a nice chew with a sweet flavour while getting some crucial nutrient for your good health. Take a deep breath as we take you into the health benefits of Dates for your healthy living.
Leave out the super good advantage of its consumption; Pistachios are also tasty and fun to eat. They are a good source of protein, antioxidants, and fibre being edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree. Due to the health benefits that they offer, Pista’s are commonly found in most dishes, including desserts and ice creams.
Apricots dry fruits are packed with an abundant number of essential vitamins while still offering plenty of fibre and low fat. Unlike the fresh Apricots, the dry ones give a quick energy boost and provide rich sources of dietary iron and fibre. By substituting fresh Apricots with dry ones, you can work to boost your consumption of iron, potassium, dietary fibre and antioxidants.
As a result of the agricultural process involved in its production, the cost of Saffron seems a little bit high. Harvested manually from the Saffron crocus, otherwise known as “Crocus sativus flower,” it offers benefits such as memory boost, mood boost and improves libido.
Walnuts support your health in several ways. Aside from the vitamins and minerals they offer, they also nourish the body with healthy fibres and fats.
Cashew offers some monosaturated fatty acids that enhance healthy levels of good cholesterol
When resins are turned into dry products, they give shrivelled yellow, purple or brown morsels and are commonly used as a salad topping, etc. As a dry fruit, they are naturally sweet and high in calories and sugar and highly beneficial to human health when taken moderately. Also, they aid the strengthening of bones and enhance iron levels.
Being one of the most popular tree nuts, they are rich in healthy fats and highly nutritious. They also contain minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Mamra Almond offers a significant number of health benefits. Sourcing from the cold-rocky plains of Iran valley, it contains up to 50% oil and more nutritious compared to other varieties of almond.
General Health Benefits of Dry Fruits
- Enhance immunity and aid the fight of diseases: Definitely, the health benefits that dry fruits offers cannot be overlooked. Dry fruits are rich in iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and folate, thereby increasing your nutrient intake. Taking the grain means that you are interested in improving your body with various antioxidants that help in fighting diseases. Yes! The antioxidants they offer enhance your immunity, thereby keeping you healthy and disease-free.
- Help against cancer: Do you know that you have been fighting cancer if you have grown having soaked almonds? Offering a unique health benefit, cashew nuts and almond are good dry fruits in curtailing breast cancer. Also, they act as antioxidants through the phytonutrient present in apples and apricots and prevent the growth of cells that causes cancer. Dry fruits like Pista inhibit the growth of tumours, particularly in the prostate and the lungs.
- Weight loss: Do you need to shed off some weight? Try some dry fruits. For anyone that includes dried fruits and nuts in their diet, they must be aware of the weight loss that dry fruits offer. As an individual, dry fruits can help you in losing some weight if you consume them moderately.
- Help against constipation: Due to the presence of fibre content in dry fruits, they can help fight against constipation since fibres guarantee healthy bowels. As smoothly as possible, fibres help in the removal of waste from the body. Some examples of fibrous dry fruit include Apricots, Prunes, Pistachios, Dates, anjeer and figs.
- Healthy gut: Dry fruits like prunes contain fibres which are both soluble and insoluble. Now, these fibres enhance digestion and ensure that your abdomen and stomach stay healthy. The fibres that are soluble act as a probiotic and keep the requisite good bacteria.
- Skin-friendly and anti-ageing properties: Well, if dry fruits in face masks can work effectively, then including them in your diets will yield a similar result. Part of the benefits that dry fruits have to offer is glowing skin and controlled ageing.
Want dry fruits online of premium quality. Here at Taste of Afghan, you can purchase dry fruits online.
- War against anaemia and enhance haemoglobin: Dry fruits like prunes and raisins benefit individuals that are anaemic and are also rich in iron. Dry fruits contain nutrients such as vitamin B, and other minerals such as copper and phosphorus. They also contain unsaturated fats that enhance the regeneration of blood cells and haemoglobin in the body system.
People Also Search For BMI Calculator