- Saffron gives a red glow to your face and makes it look healthy like never before. It improves your skin texture and also adds freshness to it. Drinking saffron water everyday helps you lighten the skin naturally. Also, it clears out common skin problems like acne and blemishes.
- If you don’t get heavy periods then drinking saffron water will solve this problem. Drinking saffron water a few days before your date can help you get heavy periods. It also helps in reducing cramp pain.
- If you are a caffeine addict who can’t do without a cup of tea or coffee in the morning then saffron water is just the right beverage for you. It works for you in the place of caffeine and makes you feel fresh and light through the day.
- Saffron water prevents hair fall. It has antioxidants which prevent hair loss. It strengthens the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Sugar is addictive and all of us need to keep a check on the sugar intake. One of the best ways to do it is by actually decreasing the sugar cravings. Drinking saffron water first thing in the morning helps you decrease the sugar cravings.
Premium Afghani Saffron/Kesar
₹690.00 – ₹1,230.00
Tasteofafghan brings you the Saffron/Kesar which is considered as one of the most exotic spices on the planet. Saffron has multiple health benefits like it acts as an antidepressant and controls emotional stress. It also helps us to get beautiful and glowing skin if we consume it on a daily basis.
30mg of saffron is recommended.
What do you stand to gain?
Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms
Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
Promotes learning and memory retention
Reduce Appetite and Aid Weight Loss
improve eyesight in adults with age-related macular degeneration
Relief painful menstruation involving abdominal cramps
Start Drinking Saffron Water Everyday. Why?
What our customers are saying
I was purchasing it for my wife who was pregnant. before purchasing I had fear of its authenticity like many.
but we are happy after using it for couple of months
The quality of the saffron is nice.
The strands are neither too dry (as some brands that overly mature the spice) nor too luscious; just perfect
This is authentic stuff. Confirmed by putting a single piece in water. The strands are slightly thicker and take a little longer to dissolve in hot milk.
Saffron During Pregnancy: Benefits & Uses
Yes, consuming saffron in pregnancy is safe because it has numerous medicinal properties. It helps to relieve stress, aches and pains, mood swings, and pregnancy discomforts.
*Consume saffron only at the onset of the fifth month of gestation, as the pregnancy is stable at this time, and the risk of endangering the baby due to premature contractions is reduced .
*Use only two to three strands, at most, in any preparation, as excessive saffron may adversely affect your health.
Reduces Mood Swings
Saffron acts as an anti-depressant and boosts the blood flow to your brain.
Aids In Digestion
Saffron causes the formation of a protective coating in the digestive tract.
Calms Morning Sickness
Anecdotal evidence proves that saffron infused tea often helps combat nausea and dizziness.
Gets Rid of Cramps
Saffron is a natural painkiller. It relaxes the muscles, which helps to relieve stomach pain and soothe cramps.